How to Make Revenue From Facebook
It is said that “ Necessity is the mother of innovation “and this has been proved on many instances. Humans have innovated and mould the technology as per their needs and easiness. In today’s world almost everything in every sector of life has been wrapped up in technological aspects and the term MANUALLY has been replaced by AUTOMATICALLY and is still in a state of “Do More”.
This era is of social media and e-world, the technology has turned this world into a global village. But the general concept regarding the use and need of social media and especially about the famous one i.e. Facebook is quite limited and narrow. But those who know the power and potential of social media thinks out of the way and get the ways to earn from Facebook also without paying or paying small amount in some cases to Facebook. It’s an obvious fact that everyone has a different way of using and utilizing the things in their own manner. Facebook can be a good source for generating revenue for your business, the only thing which matters is the correct improvisation of the resources. Here are some ways which can be quite helpful for you to bring in some money for you.
1. Paid Ads or featured Ads: It’s more likely to be opted by the corporate and multinational organizations, which can spend a chunk of money for their online marketing strategies over social and classified websites. It’s simple and reliable resource to avail, the only thing you should have is your credit card and an official facebook fan page of your organization or the product or event you want to broaden over the website. You can decide the duration of the ad i.e. the starting, ending clock time and number of days. Also, it allows you to select your targeted audience with respect to the regional and geographical territories.
2. Fan Pages: One of most easiest and inexpensive method for marketing used now a day’s. The page can be created for free with full rights of customizing your privacy and content publishing. Managing a page in a real effective manner can really turn on your business. You can communicate with your customers in order to understand the need and their expectations from you. You can run different campaigns and competitions to engage your customers with you. The upcoming products or events can be publish, pre and post event pictures and events can also be uploaded. If right strategies are applied in right direction on right time than results can be astonishing like any other paid marketing activity. Many I.T companies now provide these services termed as” Social Media Optimization”.
3. Application(s) Developing: The most updated tool on Facebook is the “Facebook applications”. They vary from gaming apps to the funny questionnaire and astrological predictions about the users. It’s also useful especially for the individuals because for running a paid campaign or a Facebook page requires an organizational support or something to be in your pocket but in apps developing an individual can also approach the companies either to sale out his/her developed apps or can directly publish them to Facebook also and with the availability of the internet on mobile devices has made it more interesting and easy to show your creativity and skills. Many software houses and I.T companies are now focusing on developing applications which really plays a vital role in their turn overs.
4. Online Purchasing/Selling Pages: Regardless of having websites, you can sale and purchase the products via Facebook Market place. The online place where you can sell and purchase products, There is no rocket science behind the scene. It’s quite simple and productive way of trading. when you search products at market place. the Facebook search engine displays the results showing resemblance to your keywords and location or the most relative product to your searching. Similarly, when you post something to sell, it appears on the wall and other users can see it easily(as it starts appearing in search). The interested person can contact through the available means of communication(as per given by you) and a deal can be done over internet & you don’t have to rush through the markets for the trade.
5. Online Projects for Individuals: For individuals, there is an opportunity to find online projects for them like designing, developing, content writing, data entry etc which can be completed easily via computer and internet. There are many pages and groups busy in doing so and its the best way to own a business without any capital requirement. They only have to make a portfolio of their already done tasks and a summary of their skills.
Taking the complete overview of the above mentioned OPTIONS its crystal clear that Facebook is a good and effective platform for making the money and to earn a good business REPUTATION. With the passage of time it will get much easier from the technological aspect and much competitive from the market aspect.
Author @ 3wogle