8 Tips for Social Media Marketers
Social Media is a good way to make people aware about your product and possibly you product can turn out into a brand without spending a massive amount of your valuable money. It’s a way for making strategies and plans implemented in a right direction on right time with a little financial help and it’s all done
8 Tips for Social Media Marketers
- Brand should be “social” – Your product should be socialized and should be in general discussion on its features and benefits.
- Get Start – It doesn’t needs a huge amount to start your marketing in the world of social media. Almost all the social Medias are free for this purpose other than their featured services, well those can be ignored and you can achieve your task by basic marketing strategies. Try to showcase the benefits (user based) of your products, take part in conversations so that any misconception can be nullified. Reply to the queries and questions by the users and give them honest. Clear and satisfactory answers.
- Two Marketing Concepts – Integrated marketing campaign and social media are quite different from each other, integrated includes a social media program and a time to time online/offline content without having any smooth exit after the end of campaign. It is based on demand generation whereas a social media program is way of communication with the consumers for the consumers in a way they want to
- Walk on your own path – Try to be in your own way, don’t try experiments in marketing based on other’s strategies because it s not necessary that one thing working for some other brand can do the same thing for your brand also. It’s understood that a social media strategy for a food product will not work for the cosmetics. Try to be realistic and straight forward. Social media marketing is a slow process of growing but it’s very much effective.
- Human Involvement – Some companies spends huge amounts on their marketing strategies and without thinking on outsourcing it, so it means it is just like integrated marketing because for that you have to be specific and in line keeping an eye on your allocated budget. Whereas social media can do the same but for engaging people in conversations and to response them there should be a man capital invested in the form of that employee who will be looking after all those things.
- It should be “YOU” talking with consumers – Outsourcing your campaign is also a good way but your consumer wants to connect with you not with your agency although they would be doing good job but if it comes to connecting with people than it should be company. You can outsource if you think you are not that much capable of maintaining or there is some lack in communication skills and you might not convey your message in an effective manner than its better to leave it on professionals.
- Agency Selection for your Brand – Judge your agency by their work. Can they walk also or they just do talk. Ask them for their goals and plans which they will apply for your product or services. Do check their reliability and activity on social media. By this you can find the vest option for your product.
- Check and Balance Plan – Try to have a quick response strategy. Crisis management department can help you in doing so; the best way is to keep a strict monitoring policy over your brands activity. A good crisis management can easily differentiate between a brand crisis and a management crisis. They can minimize or can rationalize that before it gets too late.
Author @ 3wogle