Top 10 Social Media Quotes
Social Media has given the web a new looked in last few years. Social Media is very important for individuals and businesses as well. We have gathered some great social media quotes which are funny and full of information as well. Following are the some of the great social media quotes:
- “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” (Brain Solis)
- “I like to say that Twitter is like a bar, Facebook is your living room and LinkedIn is the local chamber of commerce.” ( BSStoltz)
- “Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face on it.” (Erin Bury).
- “If content is king, then conversation is queen.” (John Munsell, CEO of Bizzuka)
- “LinkedIn is for people you know. Facebook is for people you used to know. Twitter is for people you want to know.” (Anonymous).
- “Social Marketing eliminates the middlemen, providing brands the unique opportunity to have a direct relationship with their customers.” ( Bryan Weiner, CEO at Digital Agency 360i)
- “We are living at a time when attention is the new currency. Those who insert themselves into as many channels as possible look set to capture the most value.” (Don Tapscott)
- “Engage rather than sell… Work as a co-creator, not a marketer.” (Tom H.C. Anderson)
- “By creating compelling content, you can become a celebrity.” (Paul Gillin)
- “Social Media is not a media. The key is to listen, engage, and build relationships”. (David Alston)
Author @ 3wogle